Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Simple Treasures!

My Simple Treasures


As the New Year unfolds, I am going to try to make a conscious effort to appreciate and savor the simple treasures of my everyday life and to live in the moment.

Here are a few of mine:

A quiet house in the morning

A hot & steamy mug of coffee

The warmth of my home

A beautiful sunrise

A clean kitchen

Chatting with a friend on the phone

My husband’s kiss

A hug from my kids and grandchildren

Good food to eat

A nice warm shower

An evening swing on the porch

Good clients to work with

And a few moments to say a prayer at night

I know it’s nothing super exciting

But these precious moments bring me much joy.

I take pleasure in each day that God blesses me with. I love all things home and family

And I hope you will take the time to recognize a few of the simple treasures in your life!


No comments: