Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How I Can Help You!


How I Can Help You
If you're wondering exactly how a Realtor can help you find a home, you will probably enjoy learning my approach to real estate.
I want you to have access to as much information as possible. You can search the MLS, and the address of the homes will be included, so you can drive by the home yourself.
Everyone wants someone to hold their hand at a different part of their search process. That's why I am always available, for phone calls. In fact you can call or text me at 540-842-1061 anytime you have a real estate question (and yes, I will try to take your midnight phone call, so feel free). Some buyers like me to show them homes at the beginning of their search, and other buyers want to drive themselves around until they've narrowed their choices to a few homes or a few neighborhoods. I am here when you need me, and I won't bother you until you're ready for my help. So, when you are ready . . . Let's meet for coffee and spend 30 - 50 minutes to discuss your home buying or home selling needs!
I don't think my value lies in being your taxi driver. I am an expert negotiator and my goal is to serve your best interests. I would rather enable you with the ability to see homes and let you take your time, and then be the expert to guide you through the process when you're ready.
But that's not all. In my quest to empower you with information, I've even automated some of the more tedious parts of the home search process. By signing up for daily email alerts at http://www.fredericksburghomesource.com/  you will be notified of all homes that match your criteria. And yes, you will get the street address so you can drive by yourself to see if you're interested.
Best regards and remember I can help when you or someone you know is considering a move…It's What I do!
NO ONE Knows Real Estate Better ~ "Helping Families Since 1984!"
Eunice Waller
Prudential Simpson & Associates
www.FredericksburgHomesource.com

http://eunicewaller.blogspot.com






















No comments: