Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can You Trust Your Realtor?



One question you should ask yourself about any real estate agent. . .

"Can you trust your Realtor?"

Let me start by saying there are some really excellent real estate agents. Some real estate agents think that to be good you have to:

  1. Be tough during negotiations
  2. Know all the statistics
  3. Use good professional practices
  4. Use all the right technology stuff
While each and every one of these is an extremely important characteristics. But in addition to these as my client:



I want you to know, I will have your best interests at heart. 

I want you to know, I will focus on your needs.

I want you to know, I'll always tell you the truth and the facts.

I want you to know, I know what I'm doing.


I want you to know, I will always be professional.

I want you to know, I adhere to high ethical standards.

I want you to know, I provide quality service in every step of every Real Estate transaction.

Real Estate is a complicated business. So, when you're looking for a real estate agent, ask yourself this very important question:


Do I trust this person to represent me with one of my most important decisions?

And as usual, if you or some you know are considering a move, let me handle all the details. I'd love to help you and earn your trust! It's what I do!

NO ONE Knows Real Estate Better ~ "Helping Families Since 1984!"

Eunice Waller
Prudential Simpson & Associates



 

30 January 2010

No comments: